Salary range: Open to negotiation – executive income level, highly competitive bonus program; full range of benefits
Our client has decades of experience serving clients who are uncompromising in their expectations of quality service.
You are a strong leader with a vision for growth and a passion for providing a positive environment for your team to meet and exceed their own standards of performance and excellence.
With a stellar reputation in the industry, you are ready to take on and master this new challenge to move forward in your career.
- Able to onboard new accounts and educate clients on regulatory requirements (Customs and Partner Government Agencies).
- Educate internal and external stake holders of processes, regulations, and information required in order to properly import the client’s industry commodity.
- Oversee staff, support supervising staff as it relates to management of personnel.
- Support sales staff as it relates to client meetings, issue resolution, SOP creation and implementation.
- Provide client facing services such as report creation, Customs advice, regulatory requirements, required documentation.
- Participate in sales calls and requests for information.
- Oversee transition to new software.
- Support staff on training needs.
- Action requests for information, parts updates, operating procedures and policies. Interview prospective employees and make hiring determinations.
- Able to provide disciplinary or corrective actions as needed.
- Licensed Customs Broker with extensive industry management experience
- A reputation of the highest integrity
- Ability to become the Qualified Officer
- Market awareness and a proven track record of successful revenue development through identifying strategic business opportunities
- A proven track record of people management, with the emphasis on leadership, training, and guiding of subordinates
- Very focused on growth and providing excellence of service to customers
- Well-rounded operations and compliance background is ideal mix