Logistics Coordinator – Vaughan, ON – exclusive – 60K-70K salary, according to experience, plus an extraordinary bonus program, paid monthly; an in-office position
Mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Call: (416) 865-0695 Toll-free in Canada/USA at 1 (866) 996-9984
Our client is experiencing growth by leaps and bounds, which has created new opportunities to join a winning team.
You have several years of experience in a 3PL or freight forwarder, and know crossborder/domestic LTL/TL carriers. You really enjoy a lot of client interaction. You like to keep customers updated and you think outside the box for solutions.
You want the opportunity to earn more and be recognized for your contributions.
This company truly shares the rewards of impressive growth with all of its staff through their incentive program. $800-$1200/monthly bonus is realistically achievable, sharing in the company’s profits.
The Sr. Logistics Coordinator is the key contact to manage all of their assigned group of customers’ crossborder and domestic transportation needs. The focus of the position is working with customers, to ensure the most efficient movement of product from origin to final destination.
- Crossborder and Domestic LTL/TL daily management of all customer files and customer communications
- Maintaining a high level of customer service
- Ensuring shipment tasks are completed accurately and in a timely fashion
- Securement of shipment / transit details with highway, intermodal/rail carriers
- Loading arrangements
- Carrier rates negotiations and carrier sourcing
- Average shipments per day, approximatley 15-20
- Working cohesively with all other departments within the company
- Several years of experience with domestic and cross-border truck freight
- Great communications and customer service skills; proactive and diligent
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Experience with UFOs is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to work with a wide range of people
- Positive, enthusiastic and confident
Compensation/Benefits: Excellent salary, profitsharing monthly bonus and company benefits; close to public transport