Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
From Sr Business Development Manager to Director of Sales in a 1-2 year time frame – this is the career path planned, and achievement of this career goal will be based on your accomplishments.
Our client is a well-established freight forwarder, offering its customers a complete menu of competitive service offerings, see below. They are a rapidly growing provider of international transportation & logistics services. Their team of experienced, enthusiastic and dedicated professionals strives to handle every shipment, whatever the degree of complexity, with care and attention to detail. They provide creative solutions that are adapted to each unique situation.
They value the entrepreneurial spirit and their clients value their integrity.
Their focus is hiring an experienced international freight forwarding sales executive to develop new and profitable revenue streams. To be considered for this opening, you must have a proven sales track record and be:
- Self-motivated, aggressive, collaborative, keen and driven to succeed
- A hunter/developer/closer, able to close profitable new business
- A team player; reliable, dedicated and hard working
- Focused on real career growth with the objective of working into a leadership role
You want a strong, stable company; the ability to earn an income with a lucrative commission plan that rewards performance and achievement, and a path to a leadership role in the near future.
• New business development of profitable new air, ocean and ground business
• Active listening to determine customer needs and expectations
• Negotiate pricing and prepare sales presentations to potential customers
• Prospect, research and develop new customers using a variety of internal
and external lead development resources
• Work collaboratively with senior management to develop marketing plans
• Analyzing changing market trends and competitor offerings
to keep pace with these new challenges and changes
• Post secondary degree preferred
• 5 years + new sales development in ocean/air services
• Developed prospecting skills; the ability to cultivate new business
• Strong communication skills, verbal and written
• A proven track record of sales development
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Excellent organizational skills to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
• Ability to prioritize tasks.
• Ability to work independently
• Highly self motivated
Compensation: A superior salary base is offered, plus commissions paid, negotiable auto expenses, full benefits, RRSP, etc.