Our client is a well established international freight forwarder, offering a full menu of air, ocean, ground imports and exports, warehousing and distribution services.
With offices in key Canadian cities, they have a strong track record of organic growth over the past 25 years.
The company is customer driven, with the focus on providing superior customer service, innovative logistics solutions and time-sensitive problem-solving.
You have extensive external sales experience in Toronto with an international freight forwarder.
Ideally, you are looking to join a company that will reward performance and sales accomplishments.
• New business development of Ocean and Air Imports and Exports is a key priority
• Leveraging existing business to expand service opportunities
• Selling the firm’s full menu of services at a profitable level
• Identifying new and profitable business opportunities in Ontario
• Supporting the strategic business plan of a totally customer focused organization
You sell and effectively communicate new services by identifying the customer needs and providing innovative business solutions.
• Solid track record selling ocean/air services in an international freight forwarder in the GTA.
• A developer by nature; self-motivated and self-disciplined
• Strong business acumen with a keen awareness of changing market conditions
• Excellent communications skills – verbal and written; able to analyze business opportunities strategically
• Self-motivated, well-organized and requiring minimal supervision
• Strong listening skills, to determine customer needs and expectations
• Good negotiating skills, able to close profitable new business
Compensation: Highly competitive salary and commissions paid; comprehensive company benefits