Excellent salary range, plus commission on gross margin and full benefits
Our client is well-established service provider in Transportation and Logistics. They are busy and experiencing tremendous growth.
They need a Sales Coordinator with freight forwarding – Ocean/Truck/Rail experience, working with a dynamic Sales and Pricing team.
The Sales Co-ordinator works out of the Burlington office location maintaining and expanding opportunities with existing key customer accounts. The position actively communicates with current customers to identify and grow continued business over multiple modes of transport. This person is a motivated self-starter that can create long term relationships with customers in order to meet sales goals and long-term organizational objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, expand and retain current business within an assigned customer base
- Identify new business opportunities within existing customers via Ocean/Truck/Rail modes of transport
- Collaborate with Senior Account Executive and Operations team to develop strategies and to exceed customer service expectations
- Works closely with Pricing team, to ensure all customer requirements are in place and quoted accurately
- Generate sales and account activity reports and submit regularly to the Senior Account Executive
- Understand market trends, drivers and dynamics
- Maintain regular contact with existing clients to ensure continued customer satisfaction.
- Providing quotes for freight shipments to existing customers.
- Understand and follow all corporate Health and Safety policies and procedures
All other duties as assigned.
- 2 years experience in sales coordination within freight forwarding or other 3PL
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Effective organizational ability
- Strong time management skills
- Computer skills, including proficiency in MS Word, Excel etc.
- Strong strategic selling and negotiation skills
- Capable of building strong, lasting relationships with customers
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Cold calling or sales calling ability
Send you resume here: