The Opportunity: Remote now, hybrid later
Bring your knowledge of OOG project cargo and a can-do attitude to a company with extensive resources and operations, globally.
– Heavy Industry and Construction project cargo; Ocean/Air and Crosstrade
– Negotiating rates with Steamship lines, NVOCCs and Trucking companies.
– Preparing RFQs/Spot rates to company offices, agents and customers, globally
– Working with the sales department in in the global tendering processes
– Coordinating the booking of cargo with steamship lines and NVOCCs
– Completing all formalities and documents for export shipments routed through
– CP /CN /BTT terminals – Rail Billing /Rail, Port facilities
– Door to door moves for Project cargo and Over-dimensional moves
– Breakbulk Vessels /Heavy Lift Truckers/Special equipment, Ro/Ro, etc.
– Sending Status reports and updates to all concerned
– Communicating frequently with colleagues, clients and government employees
– Project cargo experience; cross-trade experience is an asset
– Full/Partial Charters by ocean and air
– Heavy-Lift, Oversized, Over-dimensional/OOG shipment handling
– Purchase Order Management and Cargo Tracking
– Transport arrangements from port to site
– Storage, Warehousing, Distribution costs control
– Insurance Claims handling
– Preparation of project rates quotations
– Maintain close contact with project customers
– Import/Export handling of project shipments
– Handle project shipping customs and legal documentation
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Compensation: A uniquely attractive salary, profit-sharing and benefits package is available, with salary being negotiable, according to industry experience and qualifications.