Operations Associate – Burlington, ON – Exclusive
Salary range: according to industry experience, plus 3 weeks vacation and full benefits, including RSP.
This position supports the Ocean Export Account Coordinators involved in shipping internationally. The company has a track record of consistent growth over many years and this includes throughout the pandemic.
This position is in-office, which is fully compliant with covid protocols in a spacious setting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the creation of customer freight invoices
- Coding of the associated vendor payables
- Ensuring accuracy of the invoice and payable entries
- Distribution of the completed freight invoices
- Forwarding of the vendor payables to the accounting department
- Closing of all completed files
- All other duties as assigned
Qualifications / Qualities:
- 1-2 years of invoicing experience
- Understanding of basic accounting principles
- Good understanding of numeracy and exchange rates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
Compensation: According to industry experience