Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Ontario Sales Manager:
Our client has many decades of experience providing cost-effective business solutions in a highly competitive marketplace. They are flexible with customers and have a reputation founded on providing superior customer service for companies that rely on their professionalism and can-do spirit.
You will likely have at least 5 years of successful customs brokerage sales development experience and want to be part of a thriving organization that truly believes in teamwork and the importance of the individual’s contribution to the group’s success.
This is your opportunity to work with people who think like you do and share in the rewards of your mutual growth. You will be the key individual to grow the company’s revenues and presence in Ontario.
The focus is Customs Brokerage, and Non-Resident Importers.
They provide flexibility and top-notch service. Their customers know that they will have their needs well taken care of. If you are an experienced person in the industry who thinks in terms of representing a premium service and has a desire to grow your career, they would like to speak with you. Their success is based on the care that they devote to serving their customers. Take the next step forward to a bright future.
- Introduce the company’s services and developing new revenue streams in customs brokerage
- Determine and understand the clients needs through practicing a consultative sales approach
- Create a strategy to identify new business opportunities in Toronto, SW Ontario, across Canada and the USA
- Prepare quotations and proposals that are targeted to acquiring profitable new business
- Render proactive customer service in identifying and resolving customer service issues
- A minimum of 5-7 years of successful customs brokerage sales experience in the GTA and surrounding regions
- A well-established industry reputation for honesty, integrity and professionalism
- Developed business prospecting and customer relations skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined, results-oriented and well-organized
- Focused on quality, excellence and ethical progress
The compensation package reflects the importance of this key position and is negotiable in all of its particulars.
Message us in confidence: