Ocean Exports Coordinator, Dorval, QC – Exclusive
Salary range: 50,000-55,000 plus profitsharing and full benefits
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is a well-established international freight forwarder that has a reputation for providing quality service. As a result of growth, they are seeking to hire a candidate with about 3-5 years experience in ocean exports in an international freight forwarder in Dorval.
If you are looking to work for a very progressive company that can offer opportunities going forward this may be the role you have been looking for.
This role involves activity specific to export ocean shipments and their related administrative tasks ensuring that clients are pampered through efficient and proactive customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing Ocean Export documentation; FCL and LCL
- Prepare Ocean Bills of Lading, Prepare Advice Notes, Manifests
- Provide rates quotes to the sales department
- Make Bookings with steamship lines and carriers
- Confirm bookings with customers and overseas agents
- Send pre-alerts to customers
- Coordinating/Communicating with overseas agents
- Invoicing/BillingTracking and tracing of containers
- Excellent Customer Service and problem solving skills
- Prefer Degree or Community College Diploma – CIFFA Training an asset
- 3 to 5 years of Ocean Exports experience in with an international freight forwarder in Canada
- Knowledge of CargoWise is an asset
- Excellent communication skills; bilingual English/French oral and written
- Highly motivated with a strong sense of urgency
- Detail-oriented with developed problem-solving skills
- Must be customer service oriented work well in a team
Salary: A competitive salary and benefits package is offered, according to experience and qualifications