Ocean Exports Account Coordinator, – Exclusive – Remote or Hybrid – your preference – our client is flexible
Salary range: negotiable, plus annual bonus and matching RPP – according to industry experience plus full Benefits
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org – or text us: (289) 888-1692
Our client is a well-established international freight forwarder that has a reputation for providing excellent service.
You are looking to work for a progressive company that attracts industry professionals, and that offers the choice between Remote or Hybrid.
This role involves activity specific to export ocean shipments and their related administrative tasks ensuring that clients are served through efficient and proactive customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The successful individual will be responsible for:
- Management of all customer files and customer communications
- Secure bookings with the steamship lines and carriers; FCL and LCL
- Confirm booking detail back to customers and overseas agents
- Prepare and file export documentation; CERS, AES, B/L instructions and Shipment Pre-alerts
- Track and trace shipments
- Prepare files for billing
- Maintain a very high level of customer service
- Community College Diploma – CIFFA Training an asset
- Prefer 5 years plus of Ocean Exports experience in with an international freight forwarder in Canada
- Excellent communication skills; oral and written
- Highly motivated with a strong sense of urgency
- Detail-oriented with developed problem-solving skills
- Must be customer service oriented and work well independently and in a team
Salary: A competitive salary and benefits package is offered, according to experience and qualifications