Our client, an international freight forwarder is growing and going places. They have tripled their revenues during a challenging time. A new career opportunity is available now for someone with good experience in surface freight, both crossborder and domestic; LTL and TL and intermodal.
Salary range 60-70K plus strong benefits package.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will handle 100% LTL/TL and specialized freight services for crossborder and domestic shipments.
• Preparing Truck Bills of Lading, Manifests and other shipping documents
• Key liaison between customers, carriers and the company
• Handling border issues when problems arise with documentation
• Shipment / transit details with highway, intermodal/rail carriers
• Loading arrangements, Customs filings
• Track and trace shipments
• Coordinate and collaborate with other company departments
You have several years of experience with domestic and crossborder LTL/TL freight within freight forwarding or 3PL.
You possess a keen interest to serve the customer, to ensure information flow and the timely movement of shipments.
You have developed multi-tasking and organizational skills.
You have excellent interpersonal skills, able to work with a wide range of people
Most important is your attitude.
If you enjoy working with energetic and positive-minded people who share a passion for what they do, you will feel at home here.