$55,000-$65,000 salary range
Our client is well-established service provider in Transportation and Logistics. They are busy and experiencing tremendous growth.
They need an inside sales development person with freight forwarding – air/ocean and ground transport experience, crossborder and domestic, working with a team of dynamic senior sales executives.
If you are an enthusiastic, organized and successful inside sales developer, they want to talk to you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Researching and qualifying sales prospects by telephone in a cold-call approach to local and regional shippers
- Follow up of sales leads from previous calls for rates quotations
- Extensive online research in order to uncover strategic market and company information
- Results oriented approach to business development, fulfilling established new business quota expectations
- Inform customers of the company’s full range of services provided
- Upsell and cross-sell different services when the opportunity presents itself
- From 2 to 5 years inside sales experience within international freight forwarding and/or ground services
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Well-organized and self-motivated to achieve results
- Excellent telephone manners and the voice to project empathy and interest
Compensation: Excellent, negotiable salary + commission and benefits