Our client is looking for an Industrial Projects Coordinator with oversized/overdimensional/heavy-lift project cargo experience in Air and Ocean freight.
They are a Canadian-based firm with extensive service offerings.
This is an in-office position.
We are currently looking for someone with a background in Air and Ocean, this individual will coordinate Special Projects such as oversized cargo, break-bulk and roll-on/roll-off. The job entails:
- Creating and maintaining Strong Vendor Relationships
- Negotiating with Shippers and Carriers
- Shipment tracking – monitor pickup and delivery
- Preparing required shipping documentation
- Effective and professional communication with clients and carriers
- Minor Accounting Functions and data entry
What we are looking for:
- Must have 2-3 years of Special Projects experience in a 3PL environment
- Must have Knowledge of Cross-border US/Mexico/Canada Transportation, OTR truckload, including dry van, flatbed, reefer, etc.
- Education in Supply Chain or Project Management would be an asset
- Strong command of the English language is an asset…both oral and written
- Customer service experience
- Problem resolution skills, detail-oriented, high level of multi-tasking skills are a must
- Possess professional phone manners
- Outgoing personality; high energy; flexible
- Great attitude and desire to work hard while having fun!
Compensation: Salary range between 55,000 and 65,000, plus benefits