Ground Freight Coordinator – Richmond, BC – exclusive
Remote now, hybrid later
Strong company with a global presence, offering a complete menu of international freight forwarding and customs brokerage services.
- Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will handle 100% LTL/TL and specialized freight services for crossborder and domestic shipments.
• Preparing Truck Bills of Lading, Manifests and other shipping documents
• Key liaison between customers, carriers and the company
• Handling border issues when problems arise with documentation
• Shipment / transit details with highway, intermodal/rail carriers
• Loading arrangements, Customs filings
• Track and trace shipments
• Coordinate and collaborate with other company departments
- At least 3-5 years of experience with domestic and crossborder LTL/TL freight
- Strong ability to serve the customer to ensure information flow and timely shipments
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to work with a wide range of people
Compensation: Excellent salary and company benefits