Ground Freight Coordinator – Richmond, BC – exclusive
Hybrid, 2 days in-office after in-office training completed : Salary range between $60,000 to $68,000, according to experience + quarterly profit-sharing and full benefits.
mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or, you can call us toll-free in Canada/USA at 1 (866) 996-9984 Text: (289) 888-1692
Strong company with a global presence, offering a complete menu of international freight forwarding and customs brokerage services.
- Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will handle 100% LTL/TL and specialized freight services for crossborder and domestic shipments; 70-75, monthly
• Preparing Truck Bills of Lading, Manifests and other shipping documents
• Key liaison between customers, carriers and the company
• Handling border issues when problems arise with documentation
• Shipment / transit details with highway, intermodal/rail carriers
• Loading arrangements, Customs filings
• Track and trace shipments
• Coordinate and collaborate with other company departments
- Prefer at least 3 years of experience with domestic and crossborder LTL/TL freight
- Strong ability to serve the customer to ensure information flow and timely shipments
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to work with a wide range of people