Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Our client is a strong and well-established freight forwarder in the industry. They operate in dozens of countries and are focused on satisfying the changing needs of a demanding customer base in multiple industry sectors.
They are seeking a true leader to spearhead new business development in Canada; an individual with an evident passion for sales, working with people, developing his/her team to their fullest potential.
You are a high-energy, experienced team leader with extensive freight forwarding experience in Canada.
You lead from the front, able to motivate your management team and those reporting to them, to keep them focused on achieving the company’s and their individual goals.
You’ve been thinking about taking on a greater challenge, and are looking for the company that provides the environment for you to stretch your abilities and skills to the maximum.
The future holds great potential, and our client wants to discuss yours.
Discretion is both assured and expected.
- Directs all sales and marketing efforts nationally for the company
- Senior negotiations with key and prospective customers
- Training, motivating and developing sales developers
- Working with Sales team in the field to facilitate closing of profitable new business
- Key liaison with important customers to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Develops and implements new strategic sales & marketing initiatives regionally and nationally
- Cultivates effective working relationships with overseas partners
- Develops and achieves sales and marketing budget targets and KPIs
- Prepares and presents reports for senior management
- A proven track in sales development and team leadership at a senior level in freight forwarding in Canada
- Extensive experience selling to major customers a sophisticated variety of logistics solutions
- Keen market awareness and focused on developing new and profitable revenue streams
- Highly organized and self-motivated, and able to inspire performance in his/her people
- Excellent communicator; persuasive, dynamic and well-educated
- Fluently bilingual
Compensation: A base salary well into six-figures, plus bonus and other incenmtives, full benefits. The compensation package reflects the senior nature of the position.