Above market compensation commensurate with experience, including profit-sharing, + comprehensive benefits; work remote for an innovative, leading Canadian and U.S. Customs Brokerage and with full logistics services and decades of experience serving Clients in North America and globally.
Customs Consults manage a portfolio of specific Clients that meet the Company’s profile to include, repetitive low risk products and take Customs Compliance seriously. Customs Consultants have been with the Company for 30+ years which is unique in the Customs business.
An innovative and empowering approach to solving Client trade and compliance problems thrives on experience, professionalism, and dedication.
This is the Company’s success formula, and with significant new business coming on board, they want to speak with industry professionals who are interested in working remotely. Confidentiality is assured.
Email: email@example.com or Toll-free: 1 (866) 996-9984 – North America
Purpose: You will work remotely to provide superior Client service at a high level of proficiency to key Clients.
The primary responsibility will be to independently manage key Client trade compliance issues, acting as the key liaison between the Company, Client, the CBSA and OGD.
Areas of responsibility:
- Manage an assigned group of Fortune 500 Clients by industry sector
- Client Database management to ensure compliance with regulations
- Identify, anticipate and resolve key issues regarding importing and exporting
Required skills and qualifications:
- Licensed Customs Broker, CTCS is an asset
- Senior experience in Customs and International Trade, Logistics functions
- Thorough knowledge of the Customs Tariff, Customs Act, and Trade regulations
- Proficiency in business writing
- Microsoft Teams experience required
Tired of commuting? You don’t have to. Put your experience to work, remotely.