Our client has a very respected name in customs brokerage. They are looking for someone with a strong customs operations background to move up to internal Account Manager, taking care of customer needs and solving customer issues.
Salary range: Above average, plus profit-sharing and benefits; in-office position
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
• Communicates regularly and effectively with clients.
• Discusses and defines clients’ needs on a regular basis.
• Ensures a satisfactory interface between clients and the Company
• Distributes instructions to colleagues in related departments.
• Completes a sales call report after each visit or important conversation.
• Provides the client with information concerning our services and key contacts.
• Keeps the client profile up to date.
• Ensures development of his/her clients and evaluates their profitability.
• Communicates regularly with Senior Management
• Reviews client profitability and satisfaction on a regular basis
- Several years of background experience in customs rating/releasing operations
- CCS designate preferred, or working toward completion of the designation
- Excellent customer service and communications skills
- Organized, self-motivated and proactive in serving customers
Buckley Search Inc. serves the Freight, Customs and Logistics sectors throughout North America. Established in 1990, we provide highly experienced guidance in matters of career transition, industry compensation, and represent opportunities with progressive-minded companies seeking talented people for mutual growth. We are the only recruitment firm in Canada that is accepted as an Associate Member of CIFFA, CSCB, and NCBFAA.