Join one of the most respected customs brokers in the industry in the airport area.
Salary range 75,000-80,000+ and extensive benefits
Our client is a very well-established and highly respected customs broker and freight forwarder. Over many decades, they have established a reputation for sterling customer service and effectiveness in solving customer problems.
Your acknowledged strengths are customer relationship management, the ability to define a customer’s needs and expectations, and you have great communication skills, to coordinate all the moving parts between consulting, sales, and operations to achieve total customer satisfaction.
You are accustomed to and comfortable with meeting clients face-to-face to listen to their needs, cultivate positive rapport and represent the company in a professional manner.
In this role, you will report directly to the president.
Client Service Manager Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries
- Communicating with customers through various channels
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints
- Knowing the company’s full range of service offerings to be the go-to expert in answering customer questions
- Setting up new accounts & running client Snapshot reports
- Helping set up clients in the CARM Portal
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints utilizing the CRM – Zoho
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary utilizing Zoom and other productivity Tools.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Post-secondary education
- 5-10 years of customer relations experience in the industry
- Ability to stay calm and focused when customers are experiencing stress
- Adept in data mining using advanced Excel spreadsheet skills
- Managing social media presence on various internet platforms
- Creating informative webinars for the ongoing education of customers on ever-changing trade regulations and government programs
- CCS accreditation