Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
A well-established, dynamic international logistics solutions provider with a global market presence is seeking a freight forwarding sales developer to develop new business in Far East Imports.
This is selling Far East Air (60%) and Ocean (40%) Imports (both import and export) – LCL and FCL
You ideally have at least 3 to 5 years of external sales experience in Toronto in Far East Imports, coupled with a desire to join forces with a company that is growing and progressive.
Note: the company is willing to tailor the commission plan if there is a good fit. They offer a well above average salary range in six figures for relevant experience.
You are organized, self-disciplined, have strong communications and presentation skills, and you are familiar with freight originating from some or all of these key ports/regions:
Beihai, Dalian, Dandong, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Haikou, Hankou, Huangpu, Jiujiang, Lianyungang, Nanjing, Nantong, Ningbo, Qingdao, Qinhuangdao, Rizhao, Sanya, Shanghai, Shantou, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Weihai, Wenzhou, Xiamen, Yangzhou, Yantai, Zhanjiang, Hong Kong, Singapore.
- New business development of Far East Imports, Air and Ocean
- Selling the firm’s services at a profitable level
- Selling logistics solutions of all of the firm’s Services
- Supporting the strategic business plan of a completely customer focused organization
• Post secondary degree is an asset
• Minimum 3-5 years + new sales development in Far East Air and Ocean Imports
• Developed prospecting skills; the ability to cultivate new business
• Strong communication skills, verbal and written
• A proven track record of sales development
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Excellent organizational skills to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
• Ability to prioritize tasks.
• Ability to work independently
• Highly self motivated
Compensation: A superior compensation package is offered, including a strong base salary, commissions that reward results, auto allowance and company benefits.