Our client is a well-established freight forwarder, offering its customers a complete menu of competitive service offerings in Exports/Imports, Air and Ocean & Customs Brokerage services. They value the entrepreneurial spirit and their clients value their integrity. You will report directly to the president.
Their focus is hiring an experienced international freight forwarding sales executive to develop new and profitable revenue streams. To be considered for this opening, you must have a proven sales track record and be:
- Self-motivated, aggressive, collaborative, keen and driven to succeed
- A hunter/developer/closer, able to close profitable new business
- A team player; reliable, dedicated and hard working
You want a strong, stable company; the ability to earn an income with a lucrative commission plan that rewards performance and achievement.
• Active listening to determine customer needs and expectations
• Negotiate pricing and prepare sales presentations to potential customers
• Prospect, research and develop new customers using a variety of internal
and external lead development resources
• Work collaboratively with senior management to develop marketing plans
• Analyzing changing market trends and competitor offerings
to keep pace with these new challenges and changes
• New business development with the focus on profitable business
• Post secondary degree preferred
• Minimum 3 to 5 years + new sales development in ocean/air services; import/export; the preference is ocean and air exports business development
• Developed prospecting skills; the ability to cultivate new business
• Strong communication skills, verbal and written
• A proven track record of sales development
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Excellent organizational skills to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
• Ability to prioritize tasks.
• Ability to work independently
• Highly self motivated
Compensation: A superior compensation package is offered, plus commissions paid, combined with a strong base salary, auto expenses, etc.