Our client is a well established international freight forwarder, offering a full menu of ocean, air, ground exports and related services.
The company is customer driven, with the focus on providing superior customer service, innovative logistics solutions and time-sensitive problem-solving.
You have a minimum of 1-2 years of external sales experience, selling ocean, air and truck exports.
You are looking to join a company that will reward performance and sales accomplishments.
The BDM oversees customer accounts and prospecting new sales opportunities in Vancouver and surrounding regions. They actively sell transportation services by identifying the most effective logistic solutions. You are a motivated self-starter that is capable of creating long-term relationships with customers in order to meet sales goals and fulfill long-term organizational objectives.
• New sales – Ocean FCL Exports is the primary focus; Air and Truck Exports
• Leveraging existing business to expand service opportunities
• Selling the firm’s full menu of services at a profitable level
• Identifying new and profitable business opportunities in BC and elsewhere
• Supporting the strategic business plan of a totally customer focused organization
You sell and effectively communicate new services by identifying the customer needs and providing innovative business solutions.
• Minimum of 1-2 years of experience selling international Exports
• A developer by nature; self-motivated and self-disciplined
• Experienced in creating proposals and providing quotes to new sales prospects
• Excellent communications skills – verbal and written
• Self-motivated, well-organized and requiring minimal supervision
• Strong listening skills, to determine customer needs and expectations
• Good negotiating skills, able to close profitable new business
Compensation: Competitive salary and attractive commissions plan, company vehicle supplied; comprehensive company benefits package
Upload your resume here, or send us a message: